Sochi. The Capital of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
Arrival in Sochi. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour "Sochi - the famous Russian resort":
• Walk on the seafront from the Naval Station to the Winter Theatre, getting to know the historical centre of the city.
• Visit to the museum "Stalin’s dacha".
Lunch on the route.
• Ascent to the observation tower on the mountain Big Akhun (that gives the bird’s-eye-view of the city).
• Arrival at the Passengers Terminal Sochi , getting the overall picture of the city, purchase of souvenirs.
17.30 – a boat trip. Dinner in a cafe. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. Meeting the guide in the lobby, getting on a bus. Departure to the "Olympic Sochi":
• Visit the Olympic Park in the Imereti Valley: a visit to skating rinks, a trip by electric vehicles.
• Move to Krasnaya Polyana,a photo stop in gorge Ah-Tsu.
Lunch in a cafe in Krasnaya Polyana.
Lift by the cable way to the ski centre "Rosa Khutor". Inspection of the Olympic trails and the Olympic village, enjoying the panorama of the Main Caucasian Ridge.
Walk around Rosa Khutor resort, photography, buying souvenirs. Dinner in a cafe on the route. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. Meeting the guide in the lobby, getting on a bus. A tour "33 waterfalls" -an excursion to waterfalls, cascading up to 12 meters into the gorge, which is located in the forest.
• Photos near a giant tulip tree – the Liriodendron tulip , with the girth more than 15 meters.
ATV crossing the river Shahe, the largest in the Lazarev district of Sochi.
A visit to the Ethnographic Museum Circassians
Tasting the local tea and dinner. Dinner on the route. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport / train station.
Open your Russia with "SAGA VOYAGES"!